Burning Sensation & Pain
Are mostly in relation with malpractise or unknowledge
Yoou should always read carefully the list of ingredients in any product used before, during and after the procedure .
If any ingredient finishes with the suffix - ol , it means that an alcohol is present an you should never use such a product.
Hard Needle or Not Enough Flexible
- Most needles arent flexible and provoke pain at the moment and after injection.
- But you should remember too that each time phenic acid goes through a needle, it makes it harder. Therefore change of needle immediately if the patient feels any pain at injection.
- The BD needles are less flexible and harder than some years ago.
- The Mesorelle Needles from Italy are quite good
- The Japanese Needles are mostly of highest quality
Needle with big caliber
- for face, use needles 30g1/2
- for body, use needles 27g or 25g max
- Each time you remove or take off the needle with its syringe, it should be done quickly in one shot to avoid pain and bruising.